Sunday, March 28, 2010

Johnny Weir Can Make Me Break My Solemn Vows


I am a very, I guess you could say, stubborn person. When I make a vow to give up things or dislike a person or thing I stand by that vow. That's why I don't watch Hannah Montana and The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. I will never listen to Justin Beiber, Chris Brown, Miley Cyrus, or any rap. I also make a vow never to use Twitter. I just broke one of these vows and I have been mulling over it and I am about to break another.

I just signed up for Twitter just to follow Johnny Weir. Anderson Cooper couldn't even get me to sign up for it. I swore off Twitter because I hate when people hype things up too much. When it first caught on there were all of these celebrities like Ashton Kutcher who were being completely obnoxious about tweeting. I did not want to become as obnoxious as them. But it came to a point where I just got fed up with missing all of his television appearances (which is why this post belongs on this blog), so I gave in for Johnny. I haven't kept up with Lopez Tonight like I should have and I am not on facebook 24/7 and I swore off Jay, so I have missed practically every tv appearance he has made. By following Johnny I never have to miss his wonderful presence on my television again.

The second vow that I am about to break is watching The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. I'm with Coco. I used to love watching Jay on The Tonight Show but what he and NBC did to Conan was not right. I'm not going to go into a rant because I'm quite exhausted right now and I need to rest before my audition, but needless to say I have not watched an episode of the Jay Leno show or The Tonight Show with Jay Leno since Conan was fired. I found out that Johnny was on his show the day after when Perez had the clip on his website. I have been mulling over whether to break that vow ever since. I just read Binky's amazing blog and I decided to watch just that one episode and only the parts with Johnny. From what I read Jay could gain a half of a point in his favor for his kindness to Johnny.

I never thought that one human being could have so much influence over me, but alas such a human exists. Johnny is the only person whom I will break my vows for.

By the way I don't blog much about Johnny because there is another blogger who speaks about him so much more eloquently than I ever could. Here is the link to her page: http://misfitmimes.blogspot.com/. If you love Johnny as much as I do you should totally subscribe to her blog. It's nice to know that there are others who are as healthily obsessed with Johnny as you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment